Winter is here, well, sort of. In my neck of the woods, we have have only two fine dustings of snow when we are used to seeing seas of the white stuff at this time of the year. Even though we have been experiencing warmer than usual temperatures for December, I love warmer weather, so I do like to be bundled up in layers to protect me from the wind and chill. This has put me on the hunt for some fabulous warm winter accessories to help keep me warm this season! Here are some of the picks I have put together to share with you from your head to your hands!
Since we loose most of our body heat from our heads, here are some hats that will help to keep your head warm.
- Express Black Faux Fur Pom Thick Knit Beanie
- Le Château Two-Tone Poor Boy Cap in Black/Gray
- Forever 21 Chunky Knit Fold-Over Beanie in White
- Forever 21 Chevron-Patterned Pom Beanie in Cream/Multicolour
For those warmer than usual winter days, these head gear picks are perfect to style with the rest of your outerwear outfit.
- Forever 21 Braided Knit Headwrap in Camel
- Express Green Faux Fur Earmuffs
- Anthropologie Marled Twist Earband
Your neck needs some love, too! These picks should have you covered regardless of the temperature outside!
- ModCloth Williamette for the Weekend Scarf
- AEO Chunky Ribbed Snood in Burgundy
- Garage Chunky Knit Scarf in Gray
In the Mitten-Glover rivalry, I am Team Mitten, so my picks are giving them some love, though I do (somewhat) compromise for glove lovers.
- Anthropologie First Snowfall Mitts in Orange
- ModCloth Saturday at the Stables Convertible Gloves in Oatmeal
- Dynamite Cable Knit Gloves in White
- Hudson Bay Olympic Edition 2016 Canada Red Mittens
The weather outside may be frightful, but these warm winter accessories picks should keep you toasty and stylish! Hopefully, one of these picks has got you wanting to get outdoors and have fun while it’s chilly!