I’m Reese, and welcome to Reese Speaks.
Who is Reese Speaks, you ask? Well, I’m a woman who likes to share what’s on her mind about things that I like doing, sharing my experiences and hobbies, capture what happen on the reality shows I like watching, or give my opinion on news stories I’ve watched.
Here is my back story:
- Born in Toronto, ON
- Youngest of three children
- Graduated with Honours Degree in Political Science from Carleton University
- I’m a mother of three children
What Amuses Me?
- I have a love of reading (I can never put down a good book).
- I love playing and watching sports when I can.
- I watch too much TV.
- I love shopping (no surprise there)! I just really love fashion, and buying some of it, too.
- I enjoy trying new experiences, or accomplishing new challenges put in front of me.
- I’m a huge Christmasaholoic! It’s my favourite time of the year, even with the cold weather!
- Photography is a new hobby of mine. I don’t pretend to be a pro at this, but I try to capture my experiences this way, as well as through this blog.
Blogging is one of my passions, and I try to do it whenever I can. Motherhood is my top priority, but it is not the only thing that defines who I am. Since I was a child, I have always enjoyed writing, so Reese Speaks gives me the opportunity to write about anything I want without restriction.
I hope you were able to get a glimpse into who I am, and that you enjoy what I want to share with you.
Unless otherwise noted, the photos on my blog are those I have taken. Please do not use them without my expressed written permission.